Saturday, June 28, 2008

fred + heidi :: wedding

I had the pleasure of assisting Michele of Michele Dyson Photographer at a wedding recently...and although I was only able to attend for a short while, I was thrilled to be a small part of such a special day.

The wedding was elegant and beautiful! Although it was an intimate affair, no detail was missed thanks to Michelle Provencher of Cin Cin Events. It was stunning! Oh and the dress...the dress left me speechless. You will of course see for yourself when you scroll down.

Thank you Fred & Heidi for allowing me to tag along and capture some of the fantastic moments in your day. Wishing you nothing but happiness...








2 comments:

Brandi said...

Wow, the clarity and colour on all of these are fabulous!!

Brooke Bowland said...

thanks much brandi...i love how these ones turned out. it feels good to be getting back in the swing of things...